Residential Property Slip and Fall

Were you injured at someone’s home? Watch this video to learn about residential property slip and fall claims in Georgia.


What should I do if I slip and fall on residential property?


Residential Property Slip and FallIf you have been injured in an incident on a residential property, there are several things you need to do to make sure you preserve your claim. The first is to put the property owner on notice. If you have fallen on someone else’s property, make sure that you notify them as soon as possible. Doing so in writing is preferable. If the person is not there, make sure that you, as soon as possible, put them on that notice and ask them to put their own insurance company on notice so that a claim can be set up.

Once an insurance company is on notice of a potential incident, they’re generally going to want to take a recorded statement from you as the injured person. Don’t ever do this. You have no responsibility to do this, and it will often be detrimental to your case, as insurance companies like to try to trick you into saying things that pin you down to a set of facts that may not be completely right.

If you’ve been injured on someone’s residential property and you think you may have a claim, please contact us so we can evaluate the claim and conduct an investigation to help you through the process.

If you or a loved one were injured in a slip and fall accident at someone’s home in Georgia, you may have questions about residential property slip and fall claims.
Contact experienced Atlanta slip and fall lawyer Christopher Gunnels at The Gunnels Law Firm today to arrange a free consultation.
Let our experience work for you.

Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel